Both men and women use oils, perfumes, and fragrances. These products have been popular since the dawn of civilization. Greeks and Romans used scents in the public baths with purpose to eliminate the bed smell. Nowadays, perfumes are used as a symbol of evolved and refined society. There are plenty of reasons why people use perfumes. Perfumes emit scents that evoke memories, trigger senses, boost your confidence and make you happy. There is no such person that don’t like perfumes. But not all perfumes are the same. Depending on your personal taste, you can choose from floral, fruity, musky, woody or oriental perfume for women and men. Probably you think that people use perfumes only to smell good. Well, that’s not all. Keep reading to find why people use perfumes:
- Perfumes trigger the sexual appetite. Most perfumes for women and men contain a list of pheromones, type of hormones that stimulate sexual desire. Women that use seductive perfumes stimulate greater sexual desire in men, and have better self esteem.
- Perfumes evoke memories. Probably you have one perfume for women or men that brings you back in certain period of your life. You will find many perfumes that smell like chocolate or raspberries, which immediately reminds on something your mum made when you were little. Same thing happens with many other perfumes out there. We all have a favorite perfume for women or men that reminds us of the first love, particular holiday and so on.
- Perfumes relieve the stress in people. Fragrances have the power to take you in places of calm and serenity. Many lotions, bath and shower products use scents that help people relax and gain more energy.
- Most people use perfumes to make a statement and to show their unique individuality. They use special perfumes for special occasions and for certain stages of life. Some women even have a perfume for a certain day. Others use designer perfume for women or men to show class. Regardless of the reasons, perfumes say a lot about who you truly are.
- Fragrances are accessories too. You don’t buy perfume for women or men simply because of hygiene, but to express your style, power and unique character. Some women use perfumes to express their seductive and feminine side, elegance and class.